What is your work space like?  

Posted by Wear Me Jewels- in ,

I thought it would be fun to post some pics of my workspace. This is me at my soldering station and work bench. I split my work between the garage, where I do my soldering, hammering, and other loud, toxic, or flammable tasks and my office.

If you have some pics of your work area, please post. I found some great pictures of various artists work benches on the Ganoskin Jewelers Bench Exchange. It is fun to take a peek at where other people create.






This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at Wednesday, April 15, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

I love your blog! I can't wait to pick up some jewelry-making tips!

Kristin
http://www.HappyFlyingButtons.blogspot.com

April 15, 2009 at 10:14 AM

Great photos! My work area is a mess.. Don't think it would be photo worthy :P

May 5, 2009 at 10:54 AM

I make stained glass jewelry and solder- I also have rods in my back, Looking at you bend over and solder made me hurt, lol. Do you do it that way for long periods of time?

July 17, 2009 at 10:42 PM

Post a Comment