First Market Day  

Posted by Wear Me Jewels-

Wow, I haven't posted on my blog for quite awhile. I've been a major blog slacker. However, I have been busy getting ready for the first day of the Eugene Saturday Market which happened last Saturday. It was a picture perfect day. Wonderful weather and a steady stream of customers. I'll try to remember to take some pics next week. If your able, stop by the market this Saturday from 10-5 and say "Hi", (I'm in booth 21). There are some great new vendors, lots of yummy food, and tons of fresh produce at the Farmer's Market across the street. Hope to see you there!

This entry was posted on Monday, April 06, 2009 at Monday, April 06, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

WOW - what a great pic! I love farmer's markets and all the fresh, fab food! I wish we had more here in RI... Best of Luck!

May 5, 2009 at 11:06 AM

Post a Comment