Home from the Faerieworlds Festival!  

Posted by Wear Me Jewels- in ,



Whew! Four nights camping and three days selling at Faerieworlds is quite the experience. Here's some fun pics from my camping/vending time at the festival. The first picture is me in my booth with a pink faerie garland in my hair. Check out the chandelier- we actually had power and it looked so enchantingly sparkly lit up.
The Faerie in black is actually a customer wearing my freshwater pearl birds nest earrings. I sold jewelry to faeries, gypsy's, belly dancers, escapees from Renaissance fairs, elves, and all manner or strange and magnificent creatures.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2010 at Wednesday, August 04, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Hi

I am a webmaster dealing with few financial websites on topics like debt, mortgage, credit, loans etc. I came to know about your website: from different search engines and I really liked the content of your website: (http://wearmejewels.blogspot.com/) I must say that the content of your site is quite rich and worth reading.

But only good content will not help you to gain higher ranking in the search engines. For that you require quality link exchange too. And so for this reason I have come with a new proposal for your website.

If you are interested then please let me know and I will send you the required details. If u want we can also do article exchanges.
Looking forward for your earliest reply.

Regards
Emily Jones
Email:-emily.jones025@gmail.com

August 5, 2010 at 12:04 AM

Post a Comment