Amazing New Custom Jewelry Display  

Posted by Wear Me Jewels- in , , ,

My Custom Jewelry Display-

I am so excited about my new jewelry display! I had it custom made by a woodworker friend of mine. I had looked and looked for the perfect display that would be easy to transport to craft shows and set up. Since I couldn't find one, I had to design my own. I am delighted with how it turned out. Unfortunately (only since I love this one and want to use it right away), I had this one made for my sister who does shows for me, but I am having a larger version made for myself soon.
This one is designed to fit inside a rolling crate (bought at Staples) for easy transport. It is about 20" tall and 13.5" wide when closed. As you can see- it holds a lot . It should hold at least 30 (3 1/2" long- business card size) earring cards. I have a piece of foam that fits snugly over the jewelry and keeps the jewelry in place when the case is closed. If you are interested in having one made- I'm sure my woodworker friend could make one for you too!
You can contact me for pricing, etc..

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 at Wednesday, March 10, 2010 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Nice jewelery....
different from others.
you have good talent..
wholesale clothing

March 28, 2010 at 2:21 PM

Thank You for letting us know about the ways of transporting and displaying jewelry. The details of getting a custom made crate for yourself is a piece of information that is unique and rarely found on the Internet. The websites of www.karmiccoach.com and www.mysticselling.com, on the other hand, will help you to retrieve important business related information.

-Sunoj

May 31, 2010 at 12:14 PM

Very informative paragraphs. Thanks for taking the time to share your research and experience with all.
Jewelry Store in Canada

June 5, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Post a Comment