New Earrings on Website  

Posted by Wear Me Jewels- in


Finally, I'm getting caught up with adding the earrings that I have been selling at my local Saturday Market to my website. It is way past time to be updating my website with fresh new product. I'll be working on it for the next few months, adding product that reflects what I'm selling locally. It is wonderful to get the three months off before Saturday market starts back up to organize my website, my workspace, and all other business related things.

Next project- Clean and organize my work area. Stay tuned....

Click here to see my newly added earrings!

This entry was posted on Monday, January 05, 2009 at Monday, January 05, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment