New look for Wear Me Jewels  

Posted by Wear Me Jewels- in ,




I'm so excited to finally get a cohesive look for my packaging and Saturday Market booth. I worked with a great graphic designer named Sarah from Etsy (www.forkeeps.etsy.com). I seriously believe that you can find the best things on Etsy. She did a great job in creating a "look" that matched my personal and business style.


The fabulous stickers in the center of my boxes were printed by another Etsy seller- Redhead diva . The boxes and bows are from Nashville Wraps. These bows are great! They are brand new and I snatched up 100 as soon as I saw them. They are stretchy and come in lots of colors!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 23, 2008 at Tuesday, September 23, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Wow! It looks great. I found your blog from the etsy forum, and I'll be checking back for more great info. Thanks for sharing.

October 1, 2008 at 12:46 PM

Thank, lisa!

October 1, 2008 at 1:09 PM

Post a Comment