Thanks for visiting my new blog!  

Posted by Wear Me Jewels- in


This is a new blog for me and is designed as a way to document my journey as a jewelry designer and share tips and tricks for everyone wanting to start their own jewelry business. It is not an easy endeavor but can be well worth it, both artistically and financially. I will be including lots of display tips, marketing and business ideas, and things to do when preparing to show your jewelry at a vendor based show. Stay tuned, more to come.....

The picture above is the jewelry booth that I set up for the 2007 holiday season shows.

This entry was posted on Monday, January 21, 2008 at Monday, January 21, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment